Minimum reorder: $100
- large and small art prints – 3 per SKU • state prints – 3 per SKU
- home goods – 3 per SKU
- gift items – 3 per SKU
- DIY kits – 3 per SKU
- clothing and accessories – 3 per SKU
- boxed card sets – 3 (cannot be taken apart and repackaged for individual sale) per SKU
- napkins and drink stirrers – 3 per SKU
- push-pop confettiTM – 6 per SKU
- single cards – 6 per SKU
- balloons – 6 per SKU
Please visit the Wholesale Page of our website. From there, you can apply for a wholesale account.
We include an illustrated Push-Pop ConfettiTM “how-to” postcard with each pop ordered so that each store and customer has the proper instructions on how to get the most fun out of their Push-Pops.
Upon approval, your images will be sent to you within 36 to 48 hours. Please note that each image requested is taken into consideration based on the purpose and placement of each item. All image requests may not be approved. Upon approval, one must submit the final draft of the marketing piece (online store, catalog, newsletter, etc.) to the Thimblepress® creative projects director for approval before publishing. Failure to do so may result in copyright infringement. Please make time in your schedule to allow for these requests.
Both options have identical exterior packaging so that the gender is hidden to the end customer. When packing the Gender Reveal Push Pops, we clearly label the box or bubble bag with either “GIRL” or “BOY”. We also include a note in the order (below) explaining this process. Please do NOT unpack the boxes without marking or separating the genders. We cannot issue a refund or send new push pops if the store mixes up the genders.
*Gender Reveal Notice*
Gender Reveal Push-Pop Confetti comes in two color options of blue (It’s A Boy) and pink (It’s A Girl)! Both options have identical exterior packaging so that the gender is hidden to our end customer. We have recently changed a small part of this product by including pink and blue specks in the top of each Gender Reveal Push-Pop Confetti. Please note that this change will leave less room for error in production. The outside packaging of each gender push pop is identical. When shipping this product to you, we package each gender separately and label the box as “boy” or “girl”, so that you will know which push-pops are which gender.
We have not created a universal label to mark the gender in fear that eventually your customer would know which marking means boy or girl, so we would like to recommend to you a few different ideas on how to sell this product to you:
- You could put one (or two) on display in store and keep other pops separated by gender in the boxes sent to you, so that you can secure there are no mix ups and simply pull the order for your customer from the back.
- You can create a label for this product in your store (sticker, barcode, etc.) that scans or marks the product for your individual customers.
- You can create a secret marking that you put on this product (one dot for boy, two dots for girl, etc.) for your store; however, we did not want to create a universal marking ourselves due to the fact that end customers would eventually figure out the markings and know the gender, so be mindful that this could happen in your community the more gender pops you sell!
We hope that these suggestions help you to stock and sell our Gender Reveal Push-Pop Confetti better! Please feel free to call us if you have further questions or concerns!
Did not find the answer you were looking for? Click here to contact us.